The RP Series base station is a high quality, affordable talk through base station. It offers the perfect solution to those users wishing to improve or extend the range of their local on site communication system.
Compact & Durable
– robust case with 7mm thick die-cast covers.
Constant Full Transmit
– the RP Series can perform at full power for 100% of its duty cycle.
– using the integrated loudspeaker and a choice of optional plug in microphones.
– operates from external 12V, 110-240V or optional internal battery. Can be wall, desk or vehicle mounted and even used as a transportable unit. Will interface with after-market tone/telephone interconnect panels.
Mains Fail Backup
– in the event of a mains failure the base will alert the user and automatically switch to the ptional back-up battery (if fitted).
Dual or Single Antenna Operation
– single antenna operation is available using an optional internal duplexer or RF coaxial switching relay.
– where licensing in a particular country dictates, the RP Series base station can use an in-built second receiver to check for any incoming signals on the base TX frequency. If a signal is detected, the base station will not transmit.
– a PC can be used to easily programme and align the base station.
– an optional scrambler is available for when the base station is controlled locally and scrambling is used on the radio system
RF power output VHF – 5 Watts (high) / 1 Watt (low)
RF power output UHF – 4 Watts (high) / 1 Watt (low)
Frequency range VHF Mid TX/RX 66 to 88MHz (RP510)
Frequency range VHF High TX/RX 136 to 174MHz (RP520)
Frequency range UHF TX/RX 400 to 470MHz (RP580)
Frequency range UHF u/band TX/RX 450 to 520MHz (RP580-U)
Sub audible tone CTCSS, DCS with reverse burst
Channel spacing 12.5KHz, 20KHz or 25KHz
Channel steps 5KHz or 6.25KHz
Operating voltage External – 110-240VAC or 13.8VDC
Internal – 7.5VDC
Dimensions (excl. protrusions) 210mm(h) x 113mm(w) x 260mm(d)
Weight 5kg (excl. internal duplexer & battery